Zartek Radio Intercom
- Extra Long distance
- Operates on a single channel
- Fixed Mounting against wall or gooseneck
- Multiple portable handsets
- Rain-proof metal powder-coated casing
- Range (terrain dependent) up to 800m indoors 1-4 km outdoors
- Rechargeable battery for back-up power
- Wireless Audio Communication
- Compatible to ZA725, ZA748, ZA758, ZA705 and Pro5 two-way radios
- 16 licence-free pre-programmed channels to choose from (other channels can be programmed via USB)
- Radio handsets sold separately
- Easy Installation
- Optional Long range remote control for gate opening
- 24 hour back-up power from rechargeable batteries
- Dimensions: width 165mm, height 145mm, depth 80mm
- Radio handsets can be set on SCAN mode to monitor many different ZA620
- The gate station ZA620 is placed next to the gate and will require AC or 12VDC power.
- It is basically a fixed 2-way radio with external CALL and Hold-in-to-Talk buttons and permanent power supply.
- There are rechargeable batteries inside the station which lasts for 2 days with loss of power (Make sure to charge the unit a few hours before programming and testing) It has a solid metal casing which is fully rain proof.
- Radio handsets can be placed in the house, for best range use ZA725. There is audio communication between gate and houses by pressing the call or hold-in and talk button.
- Range is about 500m-800m in typical applications with a few trees and walls. If there is clearer line-of-sight or elevation, range improves and can be 1-4km.
- The ZA-620 uses a single open channel so as many gate stations or handsets can be added and all will be able to hear all activity from handsets or other stations.
- There is no gate opening from the handsets so a different gate opening system such as long range remotes must be used:
- GE-RX1 long range (400m open space) receiver which is mounted as high as possible (for max. range) next to the gate motor. It needs 12v DC power from gate motor and wires for connecting gate trigger.
- Use a keyring remote control GE-TX1 to open the gate from the house.
- The GES4 is a long range transmitter to trigger the gate from 1km or so. The GES4 can be mounted outside the house as high as possible and 12v power and a push button can be wire to it for power and control (both not included).
Something wrong with your parcel or not happy with a product?
We offer you 7 days following receipt to return your item back to us. All our products are covered by a minimum 6 month warranty unless otherwise stated.
We dispatch thousands of orders every week and hopefully there aren't many times you will need to return goods to us. Unfortunately of course sometimes things can go wrong, and if they do we like to make sure you can return your order as easily as possible.
We have a returns process in place which is fully detailed below. Our Customer Service team is also on hand to answer any further questions you might have.
How do I arrange a return?
For all items you wish to return please contact by telephone on 011-791-1009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions to authorize the return of goods
Returning unwanted/non-faulty goods
Any item may be returned for any reason within 7 days of the date of receiving your order provided it remains in a saleable condition with original packaging. We will refund the price of the item after we have inspected the goods and confirmed the condition of the goods as appropriate for a refund.
Please note that, with the exception of faulty merchandise, we cannot accept software or goods containing software where the seal has been broken or the software has been registered. If any goods containing software that has been opened, used or registered are returned, a 25% fee will apply to compensate us for the loss of software element of the goods in question. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All returns will be booked by us with our dedicated courier, please insure that the returning products are wrapped in bubble or orginal box that it was sent with as to protect to parcel.
*If you selected the Pargo option for shipping we will send you through a waybill to be attached to the returning box, all you need to do thereafter is drop it back to the pickup point that you collected from.
If you are unhappy in any way with your purchase then please e-mail us at email@example.com or phone on 011 791 1009 and our customer service team will advise you on how return the product(s) safely back to us. You will be responsible for the cost of the return of the product and any associated accessories.
All goods should be packaged in a secure parcel to avoid damage in transit. Goods should be in their original unused condition, complete with all original items as below (as applicable) - any product that has been willfully damaged, scratched, neglected, modified or repaired shall be sent back to the customer at their expense:
Product in original undamaged box (including box inner's)
Product manual and literature
Mains charger, battery etc
CD-ROM software (if opened then re-stocking fee applies)
Security & More may charge the customer 25% of the cost of the device at the point of sale to compensate for time spent processing the return and restocking of the product.
Returning faulty or damaged goods
If your goods arrive faulty or develop a fault within the warranty period, you can either return them to us for repair/replacement, or contact the manufacturer directly, whose customer service teams can help fix many common problems over the phone or via email.
If you wish to return a faulty product to us, please first contact us to request an RMA form by telephone on 011-791-1009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org , then follow the instructions to authorise the return of your goods.
Most manufacturers will deal directly with customers who have goods under warranty, and as the experts on these items contacting them directly can be an efficient way to solve your issue.
Goods damaged in transit
Your goods should reach you in perfect condition, but if a parcel arrives partly or completely damaged you should write those issues directly onto the delivery note in the presence of the delivery courier. If no issues are raised at point of delivery, the parcel will be considered as delivered in good condition and no subsequent claims or complaints can be accepted by Security & More. After this, should you want to pursue any issues further with the courier, you must put in a claim in writing directly to the courier within 3 days (public holidays excluded) following the day of delivery.
Please be aware that comments on the delivery note such as 'Subject to unpacking/inspection' or 'Damaged box' have no legal standing; if you are not happy with the condition of your parcel and/or products, please refuse it on delivery. Send your photos (if available) by e-mail to email@example.com We will contact the courier and do our best to find a solution and get you your goods in proper condition.
Any unclaimed parcel that is returned to Security & More can be sent back to you provided that you repay the delivery fees.
If you have to refuse a delivery:
If refusing a delivery and sending it back to Security & More because the goods have been damaged in transit, please take photos of the damaged parts of the product, the whole parcel and the whole product(s). Also give a detailed description of the damage on the delivery slip.
Contact us on email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on :011 791 1009 if you require any further information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.