Zartek Radio Intercom, long range, rain-proof casing
Zartek Radio Intercom
- Extra Long distance
- Operates on a single channel
- Fixed Mounting against wall or gooseneck
- Multiple portable handsets
- Rain-proof metal powder-coated casing
- Range (terrain dependent) up to 800m indoors 1-4 km outdoors
- Rechargeable battery for back-up power
- Wireless Audio Communication
- Compatible to ZA725, ZA748, ZA758, ZA705 and Pro5 two-way radios
- 16 licence-free pre-programmed channels to choose from (other channels can be programmed via USB)
- Radio handsets sold separately
- Easy Installation
- Optional Long range remote control for gate opening
- 24 hour back-up power from rechargeable batteries
- Dimensions: width 165mm, height 145mm, depth 80mm
- Radio handsets can be set on SCAN mode to monitor many different ZA620
- The gate station ZA620 is placed next to the gate and will require AC or 12VDC power.
- It is basically a fixed 2-way radio with external CALL and Hold-in-to-Talk buttons and permanent power supply.
- There are rechargeable batteries inside the station which lasts for 2 days with loss of power (Make sure to charge the unit a few hours before programming and testing) It has a solid metal casing which is fully rain proof.
- Radio handsets can be placed in the house, for best range use ZA725. There is audio communication between gate and houses by pressing the call or hold-in and talk button.
- Range is about 500m-800m in typical applications with a few trees and walls. If there is clearer line-of-sight or elevation, range improves and can be 1-4km.
- The ZA-620 uses a single open channel so as many gate stations or handsets can be added and all will be able to hear all activity from handsets or other stations.
- There is no gate opening from the handsets so a different gate opening system such as long range remotes must be used:
- GE-RX1 long range (400m open space) receiver which is mounted as high as possible (for max. range) next to the gate motor. It needs 12v DC power from gate motor and wires for connecting gate trigger.
- Use a keyring remote control GE-TX1 to open the gate from the house.
- The GES4 is a long range transmitter to trigger the gate from 1km or so. The GES4 can be mounted outside the house as high as possible and 12v power and a push button can be wire to it for power and control (both not included).
We Also Recommend
315Mhz GSM Alarm System | Home /Office | Option to add door & PIR Sensors
TRIPWIRE BANG-A-LERT | LETS OFF A LOUD BANG WHEN TRIGGERED | EARLY WARNING SYSTEM