Beeman Wolverine Gas Ram 1070GP | 4.5mm/.177 cal | 1000fps
Beeman air guns are amongst the finest airguns available anywhere. Beeman has been supplying fine pellet guns to airgun enthusiasts for over 50 years.
The gas ram system is advanced technology that uses compressed gas, in a sealed self-contained unit that replaces the mainspring in a conventional air rifle. The air rifles cock like any other barrel cocking airgun, but the single cocking stroke compresses a cylinder of gas instead of a mainspring. When the trigger is pulled the compressed gas expands and drives the piston forward. Does not include scope.
- Tireless gas ram power plant, a real advantages to hunters as unlike a steel mainspring a “gas ram” can never take a set, or tire with age.
- Shorter lock time also aids in the field accuracy, as there is less time for the shooter to “pull” off target.
- The air rifles reliable performance in any weather, smoother cocking effort, and more consistent power and velocities is truly a delightful airgun.
- Type Air
- Construction Metal/Plastic
- Ammunition 4.5mm (.177) Pellets
- Action Break Barrel, Gas Ram powered
- Firing Speed 1000 FPS
- Accuracy c-t-c .20″ at 10 Meters