Your are looking at Acetech's very popular AC6000 chronograph redesign, the AC6000 BT. The new features include Bluetooth, so you can connect via the Acesoft app available on iPhone and Android devices and an internal rechargeable battery, which is charged.
Your are looking at Acetech’s very popular AC6000 chronograph redesign, the AC6000 BT. The new features include Bluetooth, so you can connect via the Acesoft app available on iPhone and Android devices and an internal rechargeable battery, which is charged by a USB cable.
Accurately measure your Airsoft Weapons rate of fire and FPS (foot per second) with this vital tool, the Acetech AC6000 Airsoft Chronograph. Commonly used by weapon modifiers to check if they are within their Airsoft skirmish sites FPS limit.
- Bluetooth connectivity via Acesoft app, available on iPhone and Android devices
- Built-in 18650mAh rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Measures Muzzle Velocity from 30 m/s ~ 400 m/s (90 ft/s ~ 1200 ft/s).
- ROF range: 100~6000RPM
- Ammo parameter setting: 5 memory slots.
- Patent Led Lens Design for focusing and diffusing.
- IR sensor calculate function, Accuracy greatly improved.
- User-friendly interface with 128*128 pixel OLED in white colour.
- 25 shot memory slots for velocity and ROF (Rate Of Fire)
- Auto-calculate MAX, MIN, AVG by shot memory
- Energy Per Unit Area Calculation
- Extra large tube (diameter 36mm)
- Tripod Ready mounting hole (Screw for standard camera / camcorder tripods )
- More durable: IR sensor self-calibration as well as IR sensor calibration in production
- Easier to control: Equipped with 4-way push button
- Friendly UI: User is able to directly select and change ammo parameters in main screen
- Safer to use: FCC, CE, RoHS compliant
THE CHRONOGRAPH MUST BE LEVEL WHEN BEING USED
THE BB’S MUST BE FIRED CENTRALLY THROUGH THE HOLE REGISTER
MUST ENSURE NEW BATTERIES ARE USED AS READING WILL DROP OFF AS THE BATTERIES WEAR