IP Camera Wireless Security Camera Night vision, Motion detection, WiFi, Audio
Primary Function: IP Security Camera with Motion Detection Recording Sensor: CMOS 1/4 inch Network Interface: RJ-45/10-100 Base T 802.11b/gNetwork Protocol: TCP/IP, DHCP, SMTP, TP, DDNS, UPNPMotion Detection Support: YesMonitoring Mode: IE browse Security Password Protection: YesMinimum Illumination: 0 LuxWhite Balance: AutoWorking Temperature: 0 - 50 CPower Source: Power Adapter (100V-240V)Power Consumption 3W Viewing Distance
- Daytime: 80 - 100 meters
- Nighttime: 50 meters
- Main Screen Software Controls & Displays
- Viewing and Recording (Visitor)
- Single Screen- Multi Screen
- Add Time Stamp on record
- OSD Color
- Audio Buffer
- Play, Stop, Snapshot,
- Record - Audio, Video, MIC RecordOperator
- 360 Degree panning Control
- Viewing Options - Reversal, Mirror
- Resolution - 320 x 240, 640 x 480
- Mode - 50 Hz/60Hz, Outdoor
- Brightness & Contrast AdjustmentsAdministrator
- User Settings - Set up to 8 users
- Set Time & Date - Sync with your PC and select from a list of Ntp servers
- Multi-Device Options - This feature allows you to setup 4 IP cameras to monitor simultaneously.
- Basic Network Settings - Use the basic network settings to allocate IP addresses to each individual IP camera*
- Wireless LAN Settings - Comes with WEP encryption security options
- ADSL Settings
- UPnP Settings
- DDNS Service Settings
- Mail Service Settings - Set up mail alert
- FTP Service Settings
- Alarm Service Settings - Motion Detection, Alarm Input, Send mail On Alarm, Upload Image on AlarmRecording Specifications
- MJEPG (AVI) Format
- 100 FPS
- Resolutions: 320 x 240, 640 x 480
- Audio: PCM Codec / 8000Hz 128 kb/s (1 chnl)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7Certification: CE, FCCDimensions: Diameter: 100 x H:120 (mm)
Day or night, see who's thereSetup 4 cameras, and monitor different roomsSee it all, know it all, and catch them all, world wide surveillance at a click of your mouse Records audio and video, so listen to what their saying even if they are hiding from the camera
IP CameraEthernet CableMounting PlateWall Screws x 2Power Adapter (100 - 240v)CD (User Manual - English, IP Camera Application) FAQ
What will happen if each IP camera uses of the same given or default IP
Using the same IP on each camera will cause an IP conflict. Make sure you read the user manual carefully and thoroughly before installing the IP camera. If you are not an IT "savvy" individual then you should consult a IT technician to help you install this unit.
Do I need a user name and password to access the admin controls once I visit the IP address of the security camera ?
Yes, located in the user manual are the default user name and password, once you have logged in to the admin controls, make sure you change the default user name and password to something that you can remember but difficult for someone else to guess.
Does the Motion detection have an included sensitivity control ?
Yes It does, after you install the IP camera, log onto the admin panel and select the sensitivity option that best suits your needs. It is recommended that you test each sensitivity option as to best determine what it should be for your given need
What does IP stand for? Is this like a security camera?
IP stands for Internet Protocol. This kind of camera can be used like a security surveillance or webcam, the choice is yours.
We Also Recommend
Dc Circuit Breaker 125a |12-100v Dc | 800-1000w | Solar Circuit Breaker