BEAR GRYLLS SCOUT | FOLDING KNIFE
As most of us know Bear Grylls is the Chief UK Scout and figurehead to 28 million scouts worldwide. With this in mind, Gerber and Bear designed the Bear Grylls Gerber Scout.
The Scout is light weight and has a convenient pocket clip which makes this a great tool for use in any condition.
Bear Grylls Gerber Scout Features:
- 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel blade with a glass bead finish
- Combination, drop point blade
- Dual sided thumb stud for easy single handed opening
- Ergonomic Textured rubber grip in the handle (Tac hide over moulded to nylon core)
- Blade lock back mechanism
- Lanyard hole at the end of the handle
- Blade length: 82mm
- Overall length: 184mm
- Convenient low risepocket clip
- Weather proof survival pocket guide
- Weight: 68g